Treat yourself to a weekend of weaving! Join your fellow weavers for a three-day retreat where we blast through a project, start to finish. Enjoy sharing your project with your fellow weavers and marvel at the variety of projects warped and ready to weave.
This is how it works: you reserve a loom (or bring your own), bring your own project to work on, and weave...all types of weaving are welcome.
We hope to add in some evening adventures, so stay tuned for the entire itinerary.
NOTE: To reserve a loom, please click on the registration type for "Reserve Loom."
- This event is free to Members.
- This retreat is for those weavers that are experienced in setting up a loom and have the ability to do a self-guided project. This is not a formal class.
- On Wednesday, October 12th you can come into the Fiber Studio and set up your loom. There will be weaving mentors available to help you.
- Bring your own lunch or we will have menus you can order for delivery. We have a microwave for use and a refrigerator to store your lunch.
- Please click here for BARN's current COVID-19 health & safety protocols.