Work on your project during Machine Shop Open Studio. Use studio tools and equipment, or check out what's going on, talk shop and hang out. It's maker time for enthusiasts of varying skill levels and interests.
A trained monitor is present. Open Studio is, however, not like a class where instruction can be given.
- Participants must have already taken Machine Shop Orientation.
- Registration is required. No drop-ins please. There are 4 spots available per open studio to maintain safety protocols. Please click "Join Waitlist" if this open studio fills. If a spot becomes available we will notify you via email.
- You will be able to work on your project from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. The last half hour (8-8:30) is blocked for you to clean up your work area.
- Please read the Metal Fabrication Studio specific safety protocols here.
- BARN-wide safety protocols can be found here.