Welcome back to Print & Book Arts Open Studios. We are starting with a limited Open Studio schedule but will be adding dates as Studio Monitors are trained. If you are interested in becoming a Studio Monitor please contact Amy Goldthwaite, [email protected].
You will need to register for the Open Studio, as we have a set number of artisans that can be in the work space at one time. Open studios are for BARN Members only at this time.
The Print & Book Arts Studio will be practicing safety measures for the health and well-being of all participants, in accordance with state and CDC guidelines. Everyone using the studio will be required to wear masks, wash or sanitize hands frequently, keep a physical distance of six feet from others and stay home if they are sick. Please review our safety protocols before registering. You will find the links in the "Important Details" section below.
You are welcome to attend the Print & Book Arts Open Studios, regardless of the type of book or printing project you have in mind. Each session will have a monitor on hand to answer questions. All studio equipment is available but participants must be certified on any press they plan to use. Time is limited to three hours per session; the last half hour being devoted to cleanup. We will expand the hours as Covid 19 restrictions allow.
- You must register. No drop-ins please.
- Please read the Print & Book Arts Studio specific safety protocols here.
- BARN-wide safety protocols can be found here.
- There are 4 spots available per open studio to maintain safety protocols. Please click "Join Waitlist" if this open studio fills. If a spot becomes available we will notify you via email. Please register for only two sessions per week.
- There is a possibility that an Open Studio may be canceled if Kitsap County has an increase in Coronavirus numbers. You will be notified via email should we need to cancel.
- If you have questions, please email Print & Book Arts program coordinator Amy Goldthwaite, [email protected].
Monitor: Janet Sanders