**This workshop will be live streamed via Zoom.**
BARN's Kitchen is pleased to welcome The Shibaguyz to share their creative spirit and love of food to create a deliciously simple loaf of bread, something that has become something, seemingly, unattainable to the everyday person.
The Shibaguyz are here to tell you that you do not need a masters degree in chemistry to make great bread. Nor do you need to buy mixes from those professional food accounts on social media to create YUMMY loaves of Instagram-worthy bread.
In the spirit of carrying on that family tradition, the recipe we're about to share with you is ridiculously simple since it takes all the work out of making the bread. Namely the kneading. This recipe will produce a delicious loaf of bread with a crunchy crust with no kneading at all!
We know there are dozens of no-knead recipes out there. This particular recipe is a version that we have worked on refining over the past 6 years and we can tell you, it works. Even if you are terrified at the idea of making bread, give this recipe a chance.
This is a live, virtual hands-on cooking class from the comfort of your own kitchen. The Shibaguys will make cooking fun, interactive, as well as hands on. Follow along, ask questions, interact with others just like you would if you were in the BARN Kitchen.
dried fruit and seeds
sundried tomato pesto
fresh thyme and rosemary
- This class will be taught via the Zoom video conferencing program. For a great video on how to use Zoom, watch this tutorial.
- A Zoom link will be sent to the email you registered with to join this class. Please watch for this email.
- BARN reserves the right to cancel this class in the case of low enrollment and a full refund will be given.
- In gratitude to our members for their continued support during the closures, BARN is offering all classes for free to BARN members through December 2020. Members are still responsible for paying materials and mailing fees, where applicable. If a class is full, please add your name to the wait list in case a space opens up or we are able to offer another class. Check our calendar frequently as more classes are being added each week!
- Tuition assistance is available. Click here to apply.
Shannon and Jason Mullett-Bowlsby are the dynamic DIY duo known as the Shibaguyz. Their award-winning crochet, knit, and sewing designs have been featured in and on the covers of domestic and international publications. Over the past ten years they have developed a cult following with their “Fun Food Friday” cooking classes live on Facebook. Their enthusiasm, quirky sense of humor, and relatable teaching style have made them sought after teachers in local and national venues. The Shibaguyz live in Seattle with their three Shiba Inu who support their ventures… so long as there’s time for face rubbins.