This course will be conducted online using Zoom conferencing software.
If you miss a session, there will be session handouts for every class and we can play catch up and review in the Saturday Open Labs.
- Session 1 - Intro ( 6:30 - 7:30 pm - Monday May 4, 2020)
- Session 2 - Decisions and Movement ( 6:30 - 7:30 pm - Wednesday May 6, 2020)
- Session 3 - Repeating Yourself ( 6:30 - 7:30 pm - Thursday May 7, 2020)
- Open Lab 1 - (3:30 - 5:00 pm - Saturday May 9, 2020)
- Session 4 - Variables and Constants ( 6:30 - 7:30 pm - Monday May 11, 2020)
- Session 5 - Data (6:30 - 7:30 pm - Wednesday May 13, 2020)
- Session 6 - Putting It All Together ( 6:30 - 7:30 pm - Thursday May 14, 2020)
- Open Lab 2 - (3:30 - 5:00 pm - Saturday May 16, 2020)
Zoom will be used for two way video conferencing and course delivery. Dropbox will be used for course materials and program sharing (please download Zoom and Dropbox ahead of time). You will get links to Zoom and shared Dropbox files prior to the class start date.
Skill Level: Beginner - No previous coding experience required.
Ages: Ages 14+ Welcome.
Instructor Bio: Ken Rothmuller
Ken has worked in the computer field (both hardware and software) for over 40 years. He was employed at both large and small companies in Silicon Valley (HP, Oracle, Adobe, Motorola, National Semiconductor, Apple early days, Network Computer and Fotiva - co-founder).
While working, he taught after-hours courses at Stanford and University of Santa Clara. In addition, Ken was an adjunct professor at Cal Poly for six years. You can reach Ken at email@example.com if there are questions